El Paso Immigration Attorney
Albuquerque Immigration Lawyer About Us Staff Mission Statement Employment Contact Us
Book your own consultation Learn the importance of hiring an immigration lawyer Learn more information for employers
Why Hire an Immigration Lawyer?
For Employers
Non-Immigrant Visa
Immigrant Visa
Permanent Residence Visa
Family Visas
Work Visa
Student Visa
Fiancé Visa
Business & Investor Visas
Additional Types of Visas
Green Card
Labor Certification
Cancellation of Removal
Deportation Defense
Employment Eligibility Verification
For Individuals
Frequently Asked Questions
Watch our informative videos

Non-Immigrant Visa Attorney in El Paso

Types of Non-Immigrant Visas

When citizens of other countries desire to travel to the United States for a period of time to conduct business or for pleasure, medical or educational reasons, they will need to apply for and receive a non-immigrant visa prior to entering the country. A non-immigrant visa is issued for a specific reason and set period of time and it cannot be applied for once you have entered the country. For example, a foreign national on a student visa will not be able to work; a tourist will not be able to remain in the country and attend school on a tourist visa. Tourist visas, student visas, medical visas and work visas are some of the types of non-immigrant visas which can be applied for. There are additional types of visas as well.

You can apply for a change of status with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) based on your current, valid visa. It is not uncommon for people travelling to this country for pleasure, to decide to stay for educational or business opportunities. Should the purpose of the traveler's visit change once in the country, it is required by law that the visa holder apply to the USCIS for a change of immigration status. A failure to apply for change of status can result in deportation or removal proceedings.

An El Paso immigration lawyer from our firm can give you efficient and knowledgeable counsel with regards to any immigrant and non-immigrant visa, green card or naturalization issues. We have been helping clients achieve their immigration goals for over three decades and have a proven record of success.

El Paso Non-Immigrant Visa Lawyer

Your non-immigrant visa will give the deadline date by which you must leave the country. Extensions of this date must be applied for and granted prior to this date in most instances. If you need assistance with any questions, problems or worries concerning a non-immigrant visa, you can receive that assistance from us. Get help you can trust.

Contact an El Paso immigration lawyer in our office today and get responsible and reliable help with your immigration goals.

Follow Us On

Maney Gordon - El Paso Immigration Attorney
Located at 1535 Hawkins Boulevard, Suite A, El Paso, TX 79925.
Phone: (888) 630-4882.
Website: .