El Paso Immigration Attorney
Albuquerque Immigration Lawyer About Us Staff Mission Statement Employment Contact Us
Book your own consultation Learn the importance of hiring an immigration lawyer Learn more information for employers
Why Hire an Immigration Lawyer?
For Employers
Non-Immigrant Visa
Immigrant Visa
Permanent Residence Visa
Family Visas
Work Visa
Student Visa
Fiancé Visa
Business & Investor Visas
Additional Types of Visas
Green Card
Labor Certification
Cancellation of Removal
Deportation Defense
Employment Eligibility Verification
For Individuals
Frequently Asked Questions
Watch our informative videos

Family Visa Attorney in El Paso

Do you or a family member need a visa?

Immigration law is one of the most complex set of laws in our legal system. A family-sponsored immigrant application is a multi-step process which involves many separate and different submissions. An El Paso immigration attorney will make the entire process much less frustrating and will greatly increase your chances of a) the fastest possible completion, and b) a successful outcome for you and your family member. Our office has been helping people with all aspects of immigration for over 40 years. We truly care about each one of our clients and we work tirelessly to create the best possible outcome for them. We receive particular satisfaction in helping families reunite.

It is important to know that the government places limitations on the number of some types of family visas per year. Not included in those limitations would be visas for the immediate relatives (spouse, children or parents) of United States citizens. The first step in the process is for the citizen or permanent resident to get approval of their petition from the Bureau of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). This petition must be accompanied by proof of relationship. The Department of State then determines if there is an immigrant number available for the type of visa being applied for. If the alien relative is already in the country on a different type of visa, he or she must apply for a change of status to permanent resident. If the alien relative is outside the country, he or she will need to go to the American consulate to complete the process.

El Paso Family Visa Lawyer

In addition to family visas, our office can also help with a special type of visa called a fiancé visa. There are three different classes of the fiancé visa and our firm can assist you in determining which type is the correct one for your situation. In our vast experience working with hundreds and hundreds of clients, all with uniquely different cases, we have gained the experience to evaluate the most ideal course of action for each client who comes to us.

If you would like to reunite with family through the immigration process, contact an El Paso immigration lawyer at our office today.

Follow Us On

Maney Gordon - El Paso Immigration Attorney
Located at 1535 Hawkins Boulevard, Suite A, El Paso, TX 79925.
Phone: (888) 630-4882.
Website: .