El Paso Work Visa Attorney
Different Types of Work Visas
There are a variety of circumstances in which a worker from another country can be eligible for a temporary, non-immigrant worker. Here are some of the different types of work visas:
- H-1B Specialty Occupation Personnel who have completed special, higher education in a certain field.
- H-2A Seasonal Agricultural Workers
- H-2B Temporary or Seasonal Nonagricultural Workers
- L Intracompany Transferees who have served in a managerial, executive or specialized field in another branch of that company continuously for one year within the previous three years
- O1 Persons with extraordinary ability in sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics and motion picture or TV production
- O2 Persons assisting a category O1 personnel
- R1 Religious workers
- TN North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) temporary professionals from Canada and Mexico
There are many other types of work visas. A business investor visa is a type of work visa. An El Paso immigration lawyer from Maney & Gordon, P.A. can assist businesses and individuals with any issues concerning work visas. Our firm has been servicing our clients for more than three decades, providing trusted and reliable legal counsel concerning work visas and green cards.
Immigration Lawyer for Help with Work Visas
A work visa is extended for a specific period of time. Extensions are possible in many cases but must be made prior to the expiration of the visa. Immigration law can be exceedingly complex. If you are facing any type of immigration issues you will receive reliable and trustworthy legal counsel from our firm. We take great pride in our record of success and we treat each and every client as an individual with a unique set of circumstances requiring a unique and creative solution. We have been providing those solutions for over 35 years.
Contact an El Paso immigration attorney for professional legal counsel to any work visa issues.
Follow Us On